Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vitabath Emmy Swag Bag

I'd like to share with my followers my Vitabath Emmy Swag Bag win! I've tweeted about it to Vitabath earlier, literally it has taken me two days to get through the entire box. Tonight I took pictures and wrote down everything that is in the swag bag box! Now I am going to share it with all of you and also with Vitabath's Facebook fans - I was asked to please post pictures of the win once it arrived on their Facebook page, so I'm going to go one step beyond and write this post so everyone knows what is in the  pictures.... Below are the photos I took (Yes I set everything up all nice and pretty for the pictures) and then below I'll list everything that was in the winning bag! (or box in this case)






Now you see why it has taken me two days to get through the box! Onto the list of what is in the pictures 

$2000 Discount Certificate for Universal Jet(on flights over $20,000 anyone know a celeb that wants it)
Whirl Reversible Headband and Pony Tail Extender - Zebra & Leopard
Whirl a-Style Hair Stylers in size Jumbo Medium & Jumbo Large
Experia CoolMax Socks
100% Silk Dress by SINGLE - size is XS wish it was a Large it's very pretty!
Blue Angel Vodka stir stick/Angel Eyes
Tyes by Tara bow headband
Zestra Essential Arousal Oil 
Oliver Sweeney manicure kit + 20% off an order
Don Francisco Glass Travel Coffee Mug
Advanced Edition of Lia Habel's "Dearly, Departed" new book
The Original Bag - Lisa
REV7 Gum - Spearmint & Peppermint
Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner Sample
Box of Cool Off Herbal Towelettes
LOVA Tea Sample - N.Y.C. Apple (lovatea.com)
Hawaiian Springs Water - 2 bottles & $1 off coupon
Vitabath h2go bfree trio 20oz Water Bottle - Pink
Vitabath Gel Eye Mask
Vitabath .25 oz sample body wash - scents are - Dreamy Pink Frosting, Green Tea & Sage, Grapefruit Vanilla, and Beach Blossom
Vitabath 1.5 oz PLUS for Dry Skin Gelee Soap
Vitabath 2.1 oz Shea Butter Hand Cream
Vitabath 2.5 oz Spring Green Sugar Scrub
Vitabath 12 oz bottle body wash - scents are - Asian Orchid & Coconut, Lavender Chamomile, Cucumber & White Tea, Green Tea & Sage
Vitabath re-usable shopping bag

That is a lot of swag if you ask me!! I want to say Thank You to Vitabath for the Emmy Gift Bag Win! It is very much appreciated and all the items will most definitely go to good use, expect for the dress.. I have no idea what I am going to do with the dress.. I really really wish it was a size large or extra so I could wear it! The colors are beautiful in it.

More information on Vitabath can be seen on their site at Vitabath or on their Facebook at Vitabath on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. That is so great! I wish I had an extra $20,000 to use to fly on the jet! Congrats once again on winning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...