Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 has now come and gone, but there are yet still Halloween events going on here in Western New York. There is a big Halloween Bash at the Central Train Terminal on the 5th to benefit Children's Hospital. This event is on it's 5th year and 103.3 WEDG is the radio station that hosts it. The Central Terminal was on Ghost Hunters Halloween Night Live last year, it is said to be one of the most haunted places in the United States. I can't wait to go!! YES we are going.. for the 3rd year in a row I will be in attendance, not just because it's a huge Halloween Party, but it also benefits a good cause. The owners of the Central Terminal are trying to restore it to it's once glory, so every year it's neat to see how much restoration has been completed! I must admit, you get a sense of eerie just walking up to this building and one three times as much once you are in it! Now that will be the party to take pictures at... sooooo I've decided instead to save my funny, awesome, amazing Halloween costume pictures for the Halloween Bash this weekend. I wasn't out very long on Saturday, because as most of you know I've been ill all week, so I was only out a few hours and will post all pictures at once....



BUT ... I am going to share with all of you, my loyal readers, the pumpkins I carved this year. Every year it's like a task for hell to pick and choose what to put on the pumpkins. I don't do just normal faces, but characters and scenes. My pumpkin carvings seem to be the hit no matter where we live or where they are displayed. So without further ado - here are the three patterns I did this year!!

First up we have Morty! He is just a silly face, but cute as heck if you ask me!

Next up we have Dragon In Flight - if you were to turn this dragon around it would almost be the spitting image outline of the dragon tattoo on my back!

Last and certainly NOT least is my favorite for this year... Count Von Count Everyone's favorite counting Vampire from Sesame Street

I hope you enjoyed my carvings for 2011 and I can't wait to post costume pictures after this weekend's Halloween Bash. This bash is the premier event for Halloween costumes!! There are always a ton of awesome, scary, cute, and ohhhh costumes there!



1 comment:

  1. WOW Kathy! I had NO idea that you were so skilled and talented..awesome work!..wish I was going with ya, have fun for me too. And I hope ur feeling better. Hugs, Paula

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...