Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Root Candles - The Best Candle In America - REVIEW

I love to burn candles in my home, not because it gives off a lovely lighting effect, but because I like the scents that candles can come in. What I love even more are all-natural candles that are clean burning and use essential oils for scents creating an aromatic atmosphere within my home that I can enjoy. With all that being said there sets the path for my mission, the mission to find an all-natural candle company that has amazing scented candles at a reasonable cost. This mission is a GO! Well I didn't have to launch very far because a candle company fell right into my lap and I wasn't even looking, but I am ever so grateful that they landed where they did. Not only am I going to tell you about the Best Candle In America, but I'm also going to give you a bonus discount code for 50% of an order! YES you read that right 50%!!



In the town of Medina, OH exists a company who's sole purpose is to make the Best Candle In America! That is part of their slogan and believe me it rings true with them. The company is Root Candles. Root Candles has been making candles for more than 140 years and have survived five generations of operations. Obviously their secret to making candles has survived the ever so changing times and has now fit right into the current all-natural made in America movement. Their candles are made from the purest beeswax, coupled with an all natural color palette, and topped off with essential oil fragrances.  The sizes range from 4 oz travel tins all the way up to 20 oz large jars all within reasonable pricing.

Root Candles Legacy collection has over 40 fragrances, there is one for each and everyone's taste and scent appeal. As part of a Bzzagent Campaign I was sent a promo package of 3.7 bee jars that were scented with Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pinot Noir, and Frosted Lemon Scone. Immediately I was drawn to the Lemon and the Pinot Noir. I am a huge wine fan and now within my hand was a candle that had the scent of a very lovely wine! However, I lit the lemon first. Within ten minutes the room was filled with a lovely, aromatic, perfect fragrance of lemons frosted scones! Literally this candle reminded me of real lemon frosting. After the lemon candle I lit the Pinot Noir, which reminded me so much of a good wine that I indeed had to pour myself a glass of a nice pinot noir wine! The scents were so light and earthy, if you closed your eyes and inhaled the scent burning you would think there was a real lemon scone or open bottle of pinot noir in front of your nose!

I gave the Pumpkin Spice Latte to my Mom to burn, she just loves anything pumpkin scented. She said she enjoyed the candle very much it let off enough of an aroma to fill the room with the lovely scent, yet was not over powering at all. She also loved the fact these are made in America candles that are clean burning all natural beeswax (do you see where I get my love for candles from?)

My question asked to myself was "Does Root Candles have the right to say they are the Best Candle In America?" and unequivently the answer is YES! Yes they do! These candles are absolutely amazing... they burn clean, they smell wonderful, the price is worth the quality you get for an American Made Candle! So my treat to all of my readers (who have read through this review hopefully thinking of the scents I have mentioned) is a discount code. Use Code BUZZ11 at check out to receive 50% any order of $50 or more and $5 shipping (valid until 11/30/11)


With the holiday season coming up you can get some shopping done, save some money with the discount code, and support made in America Products!


I received a sample package of 3 3.7oz candles as compensation for spreading bzz about the Root Candles BzzAgent Campaign #imabzzagent Receiving candles has in no way influenced my opinion and all opinions expressed in this post are of my own

7 comments:

  1. Candles form an important part of home decor.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought haven’t read such distinctive material anywhere else on-line. all-natural candles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the interesting article. I am very interested in buying Root candles as I have heard many good reviews/comments about them. I am wondering about what they mean by "beeswax blend" in their frangrance candles. What else is in it besides beeswax (soy, paraffin, etc.)? I asked the company and they haven't responded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the interesting article. I am very interested in buying Root candles as I have heard many good reviews/comments about them. I am wondering about what they mean by "beeswax blend" in their frangrance candles. What else is in it besides beeswax (soy, paraffin, etc.)? I asked the company and they haven't responded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Lady of solitude Church in Los Angeles, interested in quote for candle selling machine as in Divine Savior Roman Catholic Church in Los Angeles, California. Need a phone number to talk to a real person with questions and concerns

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...