Sunday, May 20, 2012

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum - REVIEW

Let's face facts, I'm not getting any younger. As the years go by I keep seeing more and more fine lines and wrinkles and to be honest they drive me crazy! Oh to have young youthful skin again. Is it possible? Is there some wonder cream out there? Well it might not be the fountain of youth, but there sure is something that works "wonders". Neutrogena has released a line of products called Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I am ever so delighted to be telling you about my latest and greatest adventure with trying out a new product!


But first a few facts about Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair line. The line was formulated with Retinol SA. Retinol SA is a combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid. The combination of these three products together helps to reduce and diminish the appearance of age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles at a more rapid pace than the top selling department store anti-aging products. They sold me right there.. at a more rapid pace, is this for real? Well we will soon find out..

I've been using this product for about two weeks now and I can honestly say that I have seen a difference in the crows feet and fine lines under my eyes. Not only have I seen the difference but I've also had friends come up and ask me what is it that I'm using. I look younger, a lot younger (or so I'm told) I like the fact that I look younger. After applying the serum even the first time my skin felt silky smooth, not to mention the scent of the product is very very pleasant.

All in all, after two weeks of use, I give this product two thumbs up! I fully intend on trying the other products in the Rapid Wrinkle Repair line as well - day, night, and eye cream! Thank You Neutrogena for making yet another amazing product!

More information on Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum can be seen here. You can also purchase the Rapid Wrinkle Repair line of products right from Neutrogena's website.



Disclosure: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits from talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...