Monday, May 21, 2012

Calling All Shoe & Fashion Accessory Lovers!

If you are a shoe and/or fashion accessory lover and have not joined Shoe Dazzle yet what are you waiting for? I've done a few orders from them and have been very happy with the shoes and boots I received. Actually the boots I ordered are my all time favorite boots to wear. It is FREE to sign up and create a profile. You don't have to purchase to keep your membership. There are NO monthly membership fees and you are only charged for what you order! How much better can that be? So head on over here and sign up for Shoe Dazzle, create your profile, and the let their stylist send you custom selections monthly!..

Disclosure: By clicking on the link posted you will be giving myself credit for referring friends and it will also enter me into the $500 Shopping Spree sweepstakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...