Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Short Hawaii Story - For Now!

Well.. long story short (I will do a much longer post at a later date) I had the time of my life.. Hawaii is beautiful and the Bud Light Lime People treated us like gold! Needless to say Monday morning I received news that my Mother had been rushed to the ER sometime in the middle of the night Sunday going into Monday. She is still in the hospital and we are awaiting on the time for surgery, she has to have her gall bladder out. This could have been much worse than it was, but being 5000 miles away and not being able to get any answers from the Hospital, thank you so much HIPAA, I was going crazy.. it took a ton of phone calls, emails, and texts to get someone to answer my questions. Not to mention my 3 dogs had been alone for 12 hours and were going to be alone until I got home at 10 or 11am on Tuesday, but my Aunt Kathy (yes whom I was named after) and cousin Jason (the wedding post cousin) came through. They came and took care of my dogs, walked and fed all three, then even moved my car to my Aunt's house and she came to get us from the airport. See, my Mom was our ride home... I have come home to one cluster you know what after another since yesterday morning. So if everyone could keep my Mom in their prayers and thoughts it would be much appreciated. Let me mention I now have a brace on my left ankle too! Of course I will get more into that and the trip details at a later date.. but for the mean time let me leave you with a teaser of a picture from Waikiki Beach, Hawaii of the beautiful sunset I got to see every night from our hotel room...


Yes, I took this picture from our 9th floor hotel room at the Modern Honolulu ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...