Friday, January 27, 2012

While I'm Gone

Hello Everyone!! It's approximately 1am EST here... I am getting ready to get in the shower in a half an hour to get dressed and then off to pick up Christine and to the airport we go.. our flight takes off at 6:05am this morning. However... While I am gone, if you come across a party that you would like posted or just in general please tweet the info to @4evamamii (Linda Brooks) or after Saturday to @rsmstahley (Susan Stahley) as they have the authority to update the calendar. You could always post it on Kathy's Calm To Chaos Facebook wall at ..

I look forward to coming home and doing a few posts on my Hawaiian adventures... also there are two giveaways that will be going up within the week after I get back, so stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...