Friday, February 3, 2012

Diamond Candles $5 Discount Code

I did a Diamond Candles order tonight (see previous review at Diamond Candles - REVIEW ) upon doing the order I was given a code to share with my friends, family, and followers for $5 discount off of their purchase. I was just dying to try their new Valentine's Day scents, so I ordered both the Rosewood and the Orchid Meadow. Orchids being my favorite flower and one of my favorite floral scents and well who could pass up a Rose scent that is coupled with Sandalwood. Sandalwood is said to be Good Luck when burned in a candle!! I'm all for that... So please find below in the link a $5 discount that is valid for the next 5 days for you to place an order with Diamond Candles!

2 comments:

  1. Orchids being my favorite flower Century MMA Discount Coupons and one of my favorite floral scents and well who could pass up a Rose scent that is coupled with Sandalwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orchids being my favorite flower Cache Promotional Codes and one of my favorite floral scents and well who could pass up a Rose scent that is coupled with Sandalwood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...