Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Count Down To Hawaii - Pro Bowl

If you haven't seen me tweeting about it or posting all over my Facebook you must not be paying close attention. The Count Down to Hawaii has begun! For those of you who do not know what I'm talking about, let me enlighten you! 

One of my closest friends.. one of my besties.. Christine and I have been on a mission to get on that Bud Light Port Paradise Boat or to one of the big trips they give away! We huddled, crewed, did daily entries, sent countless snap tag texts, and well at one point chased around a Try It Rep(local bud distributor) trying to get us on that boat... well it seems that boat finally arrived, just in the shape of a plane going to a very warm tropical beautiful island. You see, Christine was one of the winners of the Bud Light Lime Pro Bowl 2012 Hawaii trip. YEP you guessed it I'm going as her guest, but had it even been reversed she would have been mine anyways, so it worked out in the end! I'm very excited to get to see Hawaii, I've never been to any of the islands. It has always been a "bucket list" trip... a trip I can now mark off that list...

I plan on taking ample pictures and even am taking the FLIP Cam with me. Oh yes I am going to document this trip like it's an autobiography! HA I'll have my (New Christmas Gift) Galaxy Tablet with me also. So I will try to blog, twitpic and/or Facebook post pictures if/when I can. If you are one of the lucky ones on my personal Facebook page you'll get to see the instant pictures that post when we pass the picture kiosks! They will auto update right to my page. We have about 3 days to cram in all we can on top of going to the game of course! 

I needed this, this trip came along at the perfect time. I need to get away from this area to clear my head about a certain someone that I love more than life, but I don't think he sees just how much I do love him... I can't thank Christine enough for taking me with her.. some things do come along at just the right time...

LET THE COUNT DOWN COMMENCE - 2 WEEKS and 3 DAYS until Take Off! HERE WE GO!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so exciting! I'm glad you get to go! I haven't been on twitter much the past several weeks. Popping in for a party and sending off tweets from a blog g/a is about it, so this is news to me(glad I get the newsletter!)!
    Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and I'll try not to be too terribly envious :D

    Btw, there are far too many men out there to worry over one that isn't loving you the way you need. Ship him out while you're in Hawaii and get back here and look for new waves to surf ;-)

    (@DreamFog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! It must seem like the days are going in reverse. The great thing is that the weather looks like it is good in our neck of the woods so you should be able to take off without a problem here! I hope you have so much fun that you won't care what is going on back here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...