Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My HanesPink NBCF T-shirts Still Available To Purchase

National Breast Cancer Foundation
After skimming through my email I came across an email I received months ago.. it was from a representative from the National Breast Cancer Foundation thanking me for doing a blog post about the t-shirts I had designed. That my post helped spread awareness to their foundation and as a token of appreciation they emailed me a very sincere Thank You letter. I was blown away, to say the least, I am just a little small blogger in this huge world of blogging and my post made a difference! So in order to show my support I am yet again posting about the t-shirt designs for sale. My two designs are still in the HanesPink gallery for sale. The cost is a mere $18 + shipping. This is a SMALL price to pay to help out the National Breast Cancer Foundation... and to help a woman in need of care regarding breast cancer. The t-shirts are printed by Cafe Press. Cafe Press offers a wide array or payment options to suit everyone's need. PLEASE check out the links below and purchase one of my shirts! Even if you never wear it, you will be helping a foundation help someone else....

If I get enough purchases (those that let me know they did purchase a shirt) I'll create a button for displaying on blogs and profiles regarding how you helped the National Breast Cancer Foundation by purchasing one of my shirts... even perhaps I'd consider doing a giveaway or sorts too

The two shirts I have up in HanesPink Gallery are..


http://www.hanespink.com/gallery#/design/13139

Thank You in Advance for showing your support for a cause and a foundation that deserves more attention then I could ever give it! 

1 comment:

  1. this is a very well made shirt for the price they are a little smaller than most other t-shirts of the same size but they do not shrink... I would recommended champion t shirts men

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...