Monday, April 8, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013 Join the Fun!! #UBP13

Ultimate Blog Party 2013
It's that time of year again for the Ultimate Blog Party hosted for 5 Minutes For Mom ! Once again I'm participating in it. They are hosting a Twitter Party, Google + Hangout, and you can even enter to win a ton of prizes from all the bloggers participating in the party! Simple click on the banners in this post to be taken to the #UBP13 pages!

A little bit about myself - My name is Kathy and I run Kathy's Calm To Chaos Life! Which, as of recent, has described my life to a tee. I recently started my dream job back in January and with that came longer working hours away from home. So I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep up posts, BUT .. I do have some guest bloggers on board now and will be updating with posts and giveaways. My main niche is the Twitter Party Calendar I host on my blog! It is the driving force behind my follwers, many many people follow it because they love to win on twitter. After all, wouldn't you love to win too? Well my calendar offers my followers the chance to do just that. Information for twitter parties and direct links to party pages gives them the information they need to RSVP, follow, and prizes available. Even in my midst of chaos I have always kept the calendar update.

If you are stumbling on my post as part of the #UBP13 and are a blogger, product, or company who would like to add your Twitter Party to the calendar you can email the information to kathyscalmtochaoslife@gmail.com or simply tweet the party page link to me on twitter at @UnKatchable73 . I will be happy to add it for you FREE!

I hope you enjoy the Twitter Party calendar and WELCOME to all those new followers who found me through the #UBP13. Here is to another great year for the Ultimate Blog Party and to making new friends!

6 comments:

  1. Dropping by from the UBP13! I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from the UBP13. Look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy!

    Visiting you from #UBP13. Congratulations on starting your dream job!

    Please stop by anytime for a cup of tea, coffee or another beverage and let’s get to know each other a bit better.

    Cheers!
    Marie
    Substance of Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie!! I'd love a great cup of coffee! Thanks for Stopping by!

    Butterfly - welcome to the blogging world and good luck on your journey with blogging. Thank You for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. Stopping by from UBP13. I look forward to reading more. Check out my blog when you can http://writingandallthatjazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy - I'm glad to meet another blogger going to BlogHer in July and curious about your twitter party calendar. I hope you're having a fun party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...