Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beautiful, Elegant, and Efficient Pfister Faucets

April 22 is Earth Day! Tomorrow we celebrate this great planet we live on and also bring awareness to ways we can take care of it. One way is conservation, whether it be water, fuel, or energy there are more and more ways you can conserve with companies who are introducing products that are aid us in the need to go green! One such company is Pfister. Pfister makes beautiful elegant faucets for your kitchen and bath. Their faucets aren't just a pretty piece for a room but are also WaterSense Certified, Cal Green Certified, and NSF Lead Free Certified. I LOVE that on this Earth Day 2013 that many households around the world will be conserving water by having one of Pfister's faucets in their household. On Average consumers can save up to $200 a year on their water bill and up to 30% less consumption of water by these ever so efficiently used faucets.


Now that I told you all about their faucets and all they offer besides their beauty let me share with you, my followers, my favorite bath room faucet from Pfister! I like the contemporary look in a bathroom and all of the fittings in my main bath are all brushed nickle, so the Contempra faucet would be a perfect fit in my main bath. Pictured below it is WaterSense Certified to help reduce water consumption by 30%, CAL Green Compliant because it helps reduce water consumption by 20% or more, and NSF Lead Free Certified (meeting California and Vermont's drinking water legislation). This faucet would just complete the entire look I want in my main bathroom, all while giving me peace of mind that money is being saved on my water bill due to their technology allowing for 30% less water consumption! Thank You Pfister for making beautiful products, helping me not only save money but water also, and for Celebrating Earth Day!


Disclosure: All opinions expressed within this post are 100% my own. By writing this post I will gain an entry into a Pfister Blogger Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for helping spread the word about our Earth Day efforts Kathy! We hope you enjoy your new Contempra :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks. It looks so simple yet elegant. And I like the idea that Pfister is also concern about the environment. I guess it should be one thing a consumer should look for its faucet manufacturer.
    DuraFaucet.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...