Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Diamond Candles $5 Discount for New Customers!

Yep I'm at it again ordering more candles from one of my favorite candle companies Diamond Candles! If you have always wanted to order one here is your chance. Click here for a $5 Discount on your first order as a new customer.  If you use this link come back and leave me a comment on this post which scent you order! Remember .. Diamond Candles has a surprise inside of every candle, a ring worth $10 $100 or $1000. I'm still hoping for that big value ring inside one of mine, that's why I ordered THREE this time! But shhhh one is a Mother's Day gift for my Mom (here is to hoping she doesn't actually read my blog this week)

4 comments:

  1. These discount codes are a great deal! Especially since once you order, you can share codes to get referral credits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great video and review of The Diamond Candle. I’ve never heard of these candles until about 3 weeks ago. I must be living in a cave…I loved your ring. Green is my favorite color. For more interesting information click here.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://my.cndl.es/x/vHDOH new 20% off each candle when you use this link! Happy ordering =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm the link didn't turn blue :/ Well you can enter this code on the order page for the same discount C130625-9H37HYL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...