Monday, April 16, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party '12 Introduction

Ultimate Blog Party 2012This year I am happy to say that my blog is up and running while the Ultimate Blog Party is going on. The Ultimate Blog Party runs from April 13 - 20th and is a huge linky of blogs that is hosted and put together by 5MinutesForMom. This year I am participating in it and would like to let my followers know that if you click on any of the UBP 12 banners or buttons it will link you to the site and you can browse through all the blogs participating, which are organized into a category system, along with enter some pretty cool giveaways too.  You can also follow the #UBP12 hashtag on twitter and participate in the action even if you don't have a blog. There are going to be tons of social media events all week long and a twitter party on Monday April 16th as well (You can see the calendar for RSVP and link up for it)





I would like to welcome all my new followers or those that just happen to stumble upon my little part of the blogosphere! Let me tell you a little bit aboutmyself. My name is Kathy and I run Kathy's Calm To Chaos Life! My life from Calm To Chaos and Everything In Between! I do reviews for companies I stand behind, have supported, or are just plain interested in learning more about their products. I seem to have lined myself up with some pretty great and amazing pet companies. I love to post about my dog Zero, she is the light of my life and her daily antics are enough to make anyone laugh. But, not only do I review products, items, sites, or brands I also host giveaways too. Recently I have ventured into posting coupons and discount codes along with adding a coupons tab and page to my landing page. However, my blog is most famous for the Twitter Party Calendar that it hosts! Yes! A twitter party calendar that you can keep up to date with all the up and coming twitter parties. This Twitter Party Calendar is my niche', it's all the other stuff that are just huge bonuses to my followers!

But a little bit about me ... I have a BS Degree in Business with a concentration in Management Information System. I also have Certificates in Microsoft Office Suite, Network Design and Analysis, and Network Management. I was on the Dean's list pretty must ever semester while I was in college and have lately deeply contemplated going back for my Masters' Degree in Information System. Which, I might add, I am all of eight classes shy of! My work experience isn't in MIS or Networks, but it's in the trucking industry. For over a decade now I've worked at companies that either had their own equipment to move freight or were the third party freight broker looking to move customer's freight on other company's equipment. I'm also fluent with our cross border system in regards to getting freight cleared back and from from the US to Canada and/or Mexico. The trucking industry is awesome! It is never the same day by day and that is what I love about it. I love the fast paced action that keeps you on your toes and thinking.. this type of environment is where I strive most. I am also fortunate enough to own Quarter Horses, which can be seen under My Horses tab along the top tab bar. My most famous claim to fame is that I own a Grandson Stallion of the Legendary "Big Red" race horse Secretariat! His name is Bailey and you can read more about him at MajesticSecret.com

Now that I've introduced myself and told you a little bit about who I am and what my blog is all about I'd like to officially say WELCOME to all those that stumble upon my blog. Please feel free to leave me a comment letting me know you were here!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...