Thursday, April 26, 2012

Glass - The Best Nail File Ever! - REVIEW

I always try to keep my nails filed to the same length and having horses I tend to break a lot of them too. I go through those flimsy nail files way too fast. They always seem to dull out or come apart just when I need them most. What if I knew about a company that offered a product that was the total resolution to this nail file problem? Pssst here is the big secret - buy glass nail files. Glass nail files never go dull and are always reliable when you need them. They come in the same sizes as any other nail file you can find. Honestly, I prefer the glass ones now over the floppy paper-ish ones! So onto who makes the best glass nail files you'll ever need to buy and where you can buy them!


Design-Glassware by Mont Bleu is a company that specializes in the production of glass nail files, they are also the largest glass nail file supplier in the world. Their glass nail files are made from high quality Czech glass, come in an assortment of different colors, sizes, and different decorations on them. Design-Glassware also makes other assortments of beauty items, but their glass nail files are the product I like best.



The above pictures are the files I had received from Design-Glassware. The smaller one is from the Classic Line in blue, while the larger orange one is decorated with Swavorski Crystals from the Crystal Line. The crystals make the file look ultra fancy! Both files came in their own file case so they can easily be carried in any purse or make up bag. I choose to put one in my purse and keep one on my desk, that way I'm never without a nail file, nor will I have to worry about if it got wet falling apart. The files were easy to use and did filing a heck of a lot better than any file I've ever used. I do my own pedi's at least once a week and am constantly going through files... well guess what, not anymore! I also like to keep my nails all one length or close to the same length so that is why I always have a file on me where ever I go. You never know when that nail might chip or break and if you're anything like me it will drive you batty until you get it filed down right!


I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of these files, my only question was seeing they are glass will they break? I'm not too concerned though because I have heard some wonderful recommendations regarding glass nail files and the Design-Glassware's are made from high quality glass, so it is safe to assume they won't break. Two Thumbs Up to Design-Glassware's Glass Nail Files and Make that Two Perfectly Manicured Thumbs Up! Thanks to their files.

Disclosure: I received two files, tweezers, and earrings as part of this review from Design-Glassware through Business2Bloggers network. Receiving these items did not influence my opinion and all opinions expressed in this post are of my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the article, I love them too! I've got one from Aveniro from my birthday and would never use anything else. Aveniro is a Czech brand too and it's right that their glass is the best. The one I've got is even hand-painted, how cool is that?! So I'm sharing message - buy them if you can. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...