Tuesday, December 13, 2011

International Delight Iced Coffee - Klout Perk

Last week I received a box with the big orange and white KloutPerks sticker on it. For the life of me I couldn't imagine what it was; especially seeing it was marked "refrigerated". I couldn't get it into the house quick enough to open it. What could this mystery perk be? It was the new International Delight Iced Coffee. It came in a half gallon carton, a blue International Delight Travel BPA Free Travel Cup, and a card telling about the new Iced Coffee. It also had no label, I am gathering this is a beta test of sorts of this new item that International Delight is now launching! How awesome is that, coffee with creamer and sweetener in a half gallon carton? I am a big coffee drinker, maybe that is why I'm up until 4am or up all night and day for that matter, so this Perk was a welcome one at that! I really thought when signing up for the Perk that it would be coupons, getting a half gallon of this awesome iced coffee to try out was definitely a holiday treat that  was a much welcome reward. I had been out Christmas tree shopping for two hours prior to this, so a nice coffee to help relax the stress of the tree deal was just what I needed.
Barely containing my excitement to try this new iced coffee (did I mention I'm a HUGE iced coffee fan) I grabbed a clean mug out of the dish rack, shook up the carton, put a few ice cubes in my mug, and poured away! The aroma was that of fresh brewed coffee, yet here it was in a half gallon carton. A carton of coffee, this is a coffee lover's dream! I like my coffee iced more than I do it hot or warm, this is perfect for someone like me. It was smooth and creamy, not over powering in any manner at all. The taste was absolutely perfect, however I did wonder how much sugar was in this carton of creamy dreamy coffee goodness. Being I'm a type ll diabetic, I watch sugar intake like no tomorrow. Again, there was no label on the carton so I can't even elaborate on the sugar content or any other content in the product, but I can tell you it was sure good and worth the risk of a slight sugar spike! However, it didn't spike my blood sugar nor make me tired so it can't contain too much sugar in it.. 

Bottom line is the new International Delight Iced Coffee is the perfect blend of coffee, cream, and sweetener! Genius idea!! Thank You to @KloutPerks and International Delight for the opportunity to try out this product... 

More Information on Klout and Klout Perks can be seen at 
More Information on International Delight can be seen at 
Twitter at @InDelight  

I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...