Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hawthorne & Wren Another Grateful Win

Last week I attended a #HWHoliday Twitter party hosted by @AudreyMcClellan of Mom Generations  I had no idea what H&W was until this party and what I learned was quite a treat! H&W stands for Hawthorne & Wren and what they are is a company that sells unique and memorable gifts for you to send to friends and family during difficult or sensitive times. This is a wonderful concept and the gifts offered on their site are absolutely stunning.

I had won the first prize of the night, the Sun Kissed Moments Gift. The description stated
"Trees thick with juicy apricots fill the orchard, their heavy branches bending with ripe fruit that remains untouched until the perfect moment. When the sugar of the apricot kisses the sun, then and only then are they delicately removed to be dried. These apricots are delicious symbols of the beauty found in a little patience--and a reminder that good things come to those who wait for the right moment. May you, too, find the perfect sweetness in every moment as you enjoy this gift of Provence tea and dried apricots ripened to perfection."

Sounds amazing right? Well it was more than amazing and quickly became one of those WOW wins I have had. It hit the ranks of the top 10 for sure. The package arrived yesterday and I waited probably half the day before I got around to opening my packages for the day, I wish I had opened it as soon as it came. Rather than describe the indescribable I'm just going to post the pictures of the gift. It all came wrapped in beautiful Hawthorne & Wren tissue paper, and included a card that told the story of what the gift was.. where it was from and what was within it! As I type this post out, I sit here drinking the tea out of the beautiful tea glass! A HUGE thank you to @AudreyMcClellan for this amazing winning gift! What an amazing company that has a wonderfully comforting mission when it comes to gifts from the heart.... 

 Wrapped up in tissue paper - then unwrapped - beautiful tins & glass

 Dried Apricots were in the red tin & the left photo is the tea

Finally the Glass Tea Mug! It seems so delicate and beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...