Sunday, August 14, 2011

My EVERSAVE Experiences

Over the past few months I have been lucky enough to have won credits to use on Eversave . This is a fabulously wonderful site that allows you to buy "saves" that can be used towards the purchase of different items. Saves are coupons or discount codes to buy things at a deep discount. I have been able to purcahse three different saves so far and am extremely happy with the items I have gotten. Items that I normally probably would not buy due to the original cost, but thanks to Eversave I was able to buy these items.

If Eversave is offered in your local market I encourage you to join. For everyone that joins through my link I get a credit, then you can post your own link to your friends and followers and you'll get a credit. This is an amazing program they offer for referrals and there are no limits on the amount of referral credits one can get.


To tell you a little bit more about the saves I have already done; my very first save was for $20 for $40 worth of items from FashionandEarth, they offer a wide array of clothing and bedding that is eco friendly. I had purchased a white organic tank top and also white organic boy shorts with my save. Let me just tell you the feel of organic cotton against your skin is like nothing else! I loved how fast the items came and have since enjoyed wearing both of them throughout the summer time!

The second save I used was for Bare Necessities. It was $15 for $30 worth of items from them of which I purchased a Lumari Bra, normally would have costed upwards of $50 for this item, but thanks once again to Eversave it was only a fraction of the cost. What woman does not need a new bra and a great quality one on top of that. I love this bar, it is fashionable, comfy, and pretty to boot!

Finally, last but not least on my list of Eversave Save purchases is my favorite, $39 for $80 worth of Premium Meats from Pat Boone All-American Meats! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my code so I can complete my check out purchase for 2 22oz Porterhouse Steaks! The meats all look good on their site and Pat Boone's is the official sponsor of the NFR in Vegas! They are well known around the rodeo circuit and that is how I know them from word of mouth. Anyone who knows me knows I love a big fat steak on the grill and these steaks will probably be the best of the best to hit  my grill in a very long time!

So if you are looking to score some good deals you should be looking at Eversave! They offer both local and national saves based on your location. This has also given me the chance to come across national saves for companies I normally would not have even known about. So once again thank you to the sweeps and contests I have won that allowed me to collect save credits and purchase all these wonderful items! If you are looking to join you can join through my link at http://t.co/ETaFjkv .

Thanks for reading and have fun saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...