Saturday, August 13, 2011

Buying From Lot 18 & Link To Join


Lot 18 is somewhat of a flash sale site that features different brands and makes of wine. Every day they seem to have a vast collection of wines to chose from with pricing being very very reasonable. I've already done one order with them and plan on doing more in the future. My experience was good with them, ordering was a cinch, they provided a link to track my package, and the bottle was packed very well to insure there was no breakage. I recommned Lot 18 when you are in the mood to try new wines. This site has given me the chance to try wines that I normally would not even be aware of or be able to buy locally.

Please use my below link when you sign up. Once you sign up and order your first bottle I will get a $25 credit, you can then create your own link to share with your friends... there is no limit on the amount of credits you can obtain. When I first joined the site I received a $25 credit to spend, I am not sure if this is still the case but if it is then joining is well worth it! With shipping on my first order it was under $25 so my first bottle was free. What a deal there!

https://www.lot18.com/i/Katherine245337

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...