Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Funny - 8/26/11

I've decided that I am going to start a segment called Friday Funnies or yet another version of #FF. Each Friday from now until whenever I decide to stop I will post a funny picture, video, or story to share with my readers. Please enjoy! This will give me the opportunity to show off my humorous side (I am normally the one laughing at myself half the time to the point of almost literally peeing my pants)

Friday August 26, 2011 Friday Funny
This one is to all you whiners out there... 


4 comments:

  1. that's classic Kathy!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny Kathy!!:) I needed a good laugh today, after yesterday lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I add that this little funny bird sits on my desk... I can just read it and laugh. He now my twitter mascott

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...