Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bloomspot Deal - $20 for $50 Julep Merchandise

I am a nail polish fanatic! I came across this deal late at night and wanted to get the post up while I was in the process of doing my own order. Bloomspot is offering $20 for $50 in merchandise at Julep. Julep offers a wide array of polishes, nail treatments, and scrubs! All of their polishes are named after women. If you've been a follower you've probably seen the previous posts about Julep. What I love about their polishes is most go on with one coat and don't chip or peel off. Their brushes coat the polish on perfectly with little to no touch ups needed! 

Sign up for Bloomspot now and take advantage of the Julep offers by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...