Monday, October 1, 2012

Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and Pressed Powder - REVIEW

Covergirl and Olay have teamed up once again to launch a new make up campaign. Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation (liquid and powder) were created for purpose of covering discolorations, lines and wrinkles all while hydrating your skin and approving skin tone over time. Containing Olay Serum acheiving the perfect skin tone is just an application away. Just one pump instantly does the trick for full or partial coverage (based on your preference) then finished off with the pressed powder for that perfect air brushed flawless look. What makes Covergirl & Olay Pressed powder so unique is that it contains gold pearls, yellow iron oxide, and silk mica. Both the liquid foundation and pressed powder come in a wide array of shades to fit every women's skin tone.


Now that I've told you about the the products let me fill you in on my experience with them. I've had the chance to use Covergirl & Olay Skin Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation and Pressed Powder over the course of the last few weeks. I took a before and after photo to compare the results, but am sad to say my digital camera ate both of them (big collective ughhh). I have always used Olay facial moisturizers so I was excited when offered this campaign.

To start with the liquid foundation - I like to use my fingers when applying any type of liquid foundation, I find that I can get the coverage I want better than with an application sponge. With one single pump into my left hand I used my right fingers to spread the foundation over my face. I have freckles and well.. honestly.. I like to hide them, so I'm always looking for a foundation that can cover up and hide them, to which the Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Liquid Foundation did just this! It covered up all I wanted to cover just as it had claimed it would, not to mention that over the course of using it for a few weeks I did begin to notice fine lines starting to diminish. The liquid foundation is surely getting a two thumbs up from me! Coverage is great, application is easy with just one pump of it, and lines and skin tone improved!

Next was the pressed powder - I liked this pressed powder, however I think I need a shade one darker than the shade I had received. Originally I thought the shades I was sent were too light, but opted to try both the products out regardless. The pressed powder did cover wonderfully and went on flawlessly, again as it had claimed it would. It comes with its own application sponge along with a mirror and can fit right into any handbag or make up bag to keep with you for those on the go quick touch ups. With that said, I can tell you that the pressed powder lasted the test of time and not once did I have to take it out of my purse and touch up anything. This is a huge and I mean HUGE bonus! I could easily see a morning make up lasting an entire eight hour work day.

All in all the past few weeks testing out the coverage, lasting ability, and claims that this make up has made have been fun. I received a lot of compliments from friends asking what different was I do being my skin looked great! I let them all know I was using Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Liquid Foundation and Pressed Powder as part of a BzzAgent campaign I was in. I offered them all coupons and also sent some coupons off to more friends in the mail.  I do still have quite a few $2 off coupons left, if you would like a coupon send me an email or leave me a comment on this post with your email and I will get your address and gladly send you a coupon so you can too try this amazing make. Make up that not only covers and hides what it's supposed to, but also is good for your skin over time being used.. WIN WIN in my book!!

Disclosure:I was sent products to try at as part of being a member of BzzAgent. All opinions are 100% my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...