Sunday, July 29, 2012

Not Attending BlogHer'12? You Can Still Win A Swag Bag

BlogHer '12 at HomeAre you like me and not able to attend BlogHer'12 this year? I must admit I was very excited to learn it was in NY this year, being it was only a drive across the state for me to attend. Unfortunate events have come into play and I'm not able to attend the conference. But, rest assured for those of my fellow bloggers, like myself, that are not attending the conference we will still have a medium to keep track of everything going on at the conference. Just follow @BlogHerAtHome on twitter to stay up to date on conference happenings, connect with fellow bloggers who are also at home, and bring the experience of BlogHer to you virtually.

While doing so you can also enter to win a BlogHer '12 Swag Bag - entries can be done here . This sweepstakes is open to people who are not attending the conference.

Disclosure:I am receiving a Sweepstakes Entry into the BlogHerAtHome Swag Bag sweepstakes in exchange for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...