Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Virtual Shopping With mygofer.com + Twitter Party

Computers and technology have brought us the ability to shop from home. Shopping from home is already a nice luxury - not having to deal with crowds, lines, waiting, or even taking your kids shopping with you.  But now, a new service has layered on even more convenience. Let me introduce you to my new shopping service of choice mygofer.com. mygofer can literally be viewed and treated as your virtual assistant. You can use the service to purchase anything up to and including groceries, meat, and even pet products. YES groceries!! I don't know about you but the thought of being able to buy groceries and pet products from the ease my own home is a huge turn on to me! The luxury of using the mygofer service is that you can order things you need "now" which can be picked up at Kmart store locations or you can have the items delivered right to your doorstep with a wide array and range of delivery choices.

mygofer offers different types of  tools and rewards to save you both time and money!  Does this service sound awesome to you or what? I've had a previous experience with the mygofer service ordering paper towels that they had on sale. It was the quickest, simplest, easiest online order and in person pick up I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I was also alerted via a text message that my order was ready to be picked up, so there was no wasted gas or time waiting at the store for it to be ready... just go and get it when that text comes through. Now that I live on an island that has tolls coming onto it, I like to utilize my time off the island and get all my errands done in one shot. The mygofer.com service allows me to plan my time appropriately and eliminates me going on and off this island paying the toll each time. Just one trip and I'm done! Order, wait for the text, and go!

Now that I've told you about the mygofer service it's time to get to the best part of all! mygofer has teamed up with Tweeparties to host a twitter party. The topic will be Pets and how mygofer can simplify buying pet products you need every day so that you can spend more time with your dog, cat, or whatever pet you might have. From curbside pick up to delivery right to your door step! They will be giving away gift cards both before and after the party. Party Details are:


Date: Wednesday June 6, 2012
Time: 9PM EST
Hashtag: #mygofer #PetTime

As an added bonus there will be a $50 mygofer.com e-gift card given away to one person who tweets out the party information. 


Make sure you are following your hosts and the panel of pet enthusiasts! Bring your questions about mygofer to the party and get ready to talk about your pets!


Disclosure: I was compensated for this post and also for being a panelist for the #MyGofter #PetTime Twitter Party. This post is of my own words




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...