Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BlogHer '12 Sponorship

I wish I was going to BlogHer '12


Last year I had the opportunity to go to San Diego for BlogHer '11, but had just moved July 1st and couldn't exactly get away from the house, even just for a few days. However, this year BlogHer '12 is right in New York City. I'm only seven hours away by car! Seeing it's so close just the thought of it gives me goosebumps and the want to go. Before I know it August and the Conference will be here. I would absolutely love to go and represent your company, brand, or logo. My plan is to live tweet and live blog from the conference. 


Event Info: BlogHer '12 Conference
Date: Aug 2 - Aug 4
Place: Hilton New York - Avenue of Americas
Conference Pass Cost: $298   
Other Costs: Hotel, Gas, Parking, Food, Misc Clothing                                                          

I am open to offers and ideas regarding sponsorship of Kathy's Calm To Chaos Life attending the BlogHer '12 Event. Please send offers and/or ideas to kathyscalmtochaoslife@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...