Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vote for Zero in PetsMart Contest

Yep I did it again... I entered Zero in another photo contest! I really do not like voting contests because they are more like popularity contests.... but oh well I'll give this a whirl and I'm entering it late so I need ALL the help I can get. I've been searching for a "Pet Agent" to talk to as an attempt to get Zero into commercials, photo shoots, and movies... well this contest came along and the grand prize is a PetsMart commercial for the winning dog...

Instructions on how to vote..
Go to PetsMart on FB and "like" them
Click on View and Vote
Search for "Pumpkin Rider" or "Zero" 
Click on Vote
This is a daily vote and it goes until the 24th of Oct.. 
This is the picture you're looking for
Thanks for the votes in advance!! We sure do appreciate them all!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...