Monday, October 3, 2011

Indeed I Was First To Answer

It appears there was some controversy over my last Time To Play win on Wednesday. Of course the Wednesday twitter parties are always first answer.. and on first answers I always split my screens. Their parties are mostly search for an answer, but this past one was pick a prize. Within the list of pick a prizes was also the answers to all ten questions. So I split my screen half with Tweetdeck and the other half with Time To Play's website that listed the prizes, so I could just simply copy and then past into TweetDeck. If you want to win on first answer.. the last program to use is Tweetgrid. It lags and loads answer tweets before questions or skips tweets all together.. hence that seemed to be the issue. People on Tweetgrid seeing my answer before TTP's question even showed loaded... Hello this is a known issue why would you keep on using it if you know it's not loading tweets right away?? Good old fashion twitter or TweetDeck work wonders for first answer parties..  As proof that YES I answered AFTER the question was tweeted here is my justification to those people bitching, moaning, complaining... and by the way go get a life.. you can't win in every party. (Why is it a certain select group of people are always bitching when I win something? Jealousy is a bitch and karma will nip you in the butt three-fold..)

9 comments:

  1. Kudos for posting the screenshot! I had something happen to me like that once in a party and it was for choc. covered strawberries ha..The person I called out who won(I was really 1st, not her) FLIPPED out on me! Amazing the way people act about a prize haha

    Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I really need to stop using tweetgrid b/c it is always lagging..glad you posted about tweetdeck..Think I'm gonna give it a try:)

    p.s. I HATE 1st to answer rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made the switch to tweetdeck as well. Keep your head held high Kathy and ignore negativity. Haters and complainers are always going to hate and complain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I hate it when people keep begging for things and spilling their sad stories trying to win something!
    I do see a lot of the same people winning things, but hey- congratulations to them because they are working hard to win too! Twitter Parties should be fun and you have a "chance" of winning, you are not entitled to win every time, so don't be sour if you are not the one winning! Twitter Parties are awesome and I am very thankful companies are willing to shell out their products for FREE!! Plus there are some awesome people at the parties and I get a lot of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations...girl..don't pay any attention to all the craziness!! Now......what did you win? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the great ideas in twitter parties, I wish there was a way to pull all of them up afterwards though, I may need to start favoriting a bunch of posts to read later.

    Also, I hate whiners and congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the positive commends everyone! It really ticked me off because the one who was doing the majority of the whining is one that has 5 (YES COUNT THEM) 5 names she cheats off of. I have a group of of "haters" but I also have them blocked! Just so sick of the negativity. YES, these companies are great for shelling out free things for us to win/try.. and some people need to be thankful for that! It seems I have a good group of followers that have the same thoughts/feelings I do regarding parties.

    Paula - I wanted the Barbie Laptop, but settled for a Barbie playset instead...little one's birthday is the 16th so she'll get the Camper and Barbie playset for it. Then I have a Melissa and Doug's cupcake tower she'll get for Christmas... all thanks to parties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who has 5 accounts? That's nuts, how does that even work? Does she have 4 computers and a mobile phone going? If they are going to work that hard at BS why don't they put that thought and effort into getting a full time job that helps people??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on doing what you do! And whoever said about ppl posting sob stories, i completely agree! We all have a story! People should be thankful that these companies are offering their products for free and not try to manipulate the system and take advantage! And Kathy you are gonna have a very spoiled neice! Hopefully you don't outdo her parent's gifts! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...