Sunday, March 1, 2015

Blog Paws Pet Bloggers Social Media Survey Results

Blog Paws conducted a survey regarding Pet Bloggers and what their thoughts are regarding social media behavior across multiple platforms.  The results of the survey are displayed on the infographic below. 

'Pet Bloggers on Social Media

Embed this on your site


Infographic courtesy of Blog Paws

If you're a Pet Blogger or even a Lifestyle Blogger, such as myself, who posts about your pet(s), do you fit within these survey results? Do you agree with the percentages? I know I do on many of the categories except for brings the most traffic. My traffic numbers mostly come from Twitter. Of course that is easily explainable based on the Twitter Party Calendar hosted on my site. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...