Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thanks For Your Patience We Are Back At Full Swing!

To all of my followers! Thank You for your patience while we went though a rough patch there the first few weeks of the New Year! As some of you know I started a new job on the 2nd and had to get my bearings back to get back in the flow of being away from everything for eight hours a day! I've been spending all morning doing Twitter Party Calendar updates (So check those out for all things parties this week) Remember you can tweet myself (UnKatchable73) , Linda (@4evamamii) or Susan (@rsmstahley) with party links and info. Please feel free to post party updates, adds, or cancels on our Facebook page at Kathy's Calm To Chaos Life


Once again, thank you for hanging in there it seems we are back on a normal schedule. I have some amazing giveaways to post within the coming weeks and also some great posts in general!!


Sincerely ~Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...