Sunday, December 23, 2012

MLBShop Score + ShopRunner + WRAPP + Ebates

I just scored a Yankees Women's My Crush Sleeveless Top by Majestic Athletic for $2.09 including shipping and now I'm going to show you how you can do the same! Here is the shirt, it's normal retail is $24.99


$24.99 Crush Sleeveless Shirt

-13.02 Current Sale priced at $11.97

-10.00 WRAPP app MLB Gift Card

0.00    Shipping with Shop Runner Membership

$0.09 Tax

$2.06 TOTAL DUE!

I also earned 5 cents cash back shopping through Ebates!

You can join Ebate for FREE here
You can join Shop Runner for a FREE 30 day Trial here
You can use the WRAPP app to send and receive FREE gift cards to your Facebook friends here

Thanks goes to Lisa at SweetiesFreebies, she posted this deal last month - I just decided to use it now!! 

image courtesy of MLBShop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...