Friday, July 29, 2011

Late Night Sweeping

As I was up until 7am this morning I found myself going through all the instant win games and some daily entries into the sweeps I normally do.  It seems as if my late night adventures paid off to an extent. As I was going through the instant win games I have bookmarked in my Google Bookmarks I found myself winning three separate times!

First was a coupon for Dove Ice Cream Bars - valued up to $5.50

Second was a coupon for Sour Patch Kids - valued up to $2.20

Lastly was coupons for Barilla Pasta and Sauce - valued up to $2.00

I haven't won on the instant win games in what seems like forever so these three wins were a welcome site! Even though they were not big wins, they were wins I will get good use out of. I can make dinner with the pasta and sauce and then enjoy a nice ice cream bar after wards! Then maybe later on enjoy a sour snack too!  Sometimes it pays to stay up late and do your entries.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I snagged one of the Barilla coupons too a week ago but no luck on the other ones.

    Sending instant win fairy dust to you!
    @denimorse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise for the fairy dust!! Thank you Veronica for stopping by and welcome to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you got the ice cream! I got a Dove candy bar coupon. I won this game 3 times, but then looked in the rules and they said they would only send one prize. So we'll see what happens with that! I also got the sour patch kids. I gave up on the Barilla a long time ago. I played it obsessively and didn't win in for literally months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will get the reward as review code after you complete the study. The Perkins Experience Survey code can be utilized subwaylistens further to get a 10% markdown on your next feast inside 3 days of fruition of the study.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...